Consequently, running a webstore means, you are having multiple areas working in the same time. As a result, it’s a stress to keep things from falling/breaking. Above all, worrying about how much your webstore, technology and marketing efforts is a pain. Thanks to x2x eCommerce and Zapier integration, as it eliminates the issues of running a webstore business.
Likewise, for those who do not know about Zapier, it is a great tool for users who work with webstore business. This solution is deals with larger volumes of transactions across its customers. If you visit www.zapier.com, you will be able to see various integrations readily available for you to start working. There are over 3000 applications which you can pipe data back and forth. Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce and lot other solutions can be integrated with Zapier easily!
Therefore, we are super excited after the launch of our new eCommerce integration suite powered by NetSuite and Retail Management Hero. If you haven’t read about it yet, check out the link below:
The fact is that Zapier isn’t able to service over thousands of request to its users due to lack of integration with NetSuite. By collaborating with x2x eCommerce and Zapier, this will be a great achievement for both organizations effectively delivering the right solutions to its customers.
The recommended choice – Zapier
This gave us an opportunity to achieve our goals of integrating a wide range of solutions instead of being confined to few solutions that have in-house competencies.
Our team at x2x eCommerce has been working had on creating test scenarios of different versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and MS SQL. We look forward to Zapier’s support on moving forward.
We are looking forward to a great future with Zapier’s support in offering a perfect connector solution to our prospects.
Good news for Netsuite users! As a result, x2x eCommerce has launched an amazing tool. Therefore, with x2x eCommerce Netsuite and RMH (Retail Management Hero) integration, you will be able to:
- Enter cash sales
- Create customers
- Enter credit sales invoices
- Enter invoices with multiple payment options
- Add items
- Update customer credit limits
- Update inventory quantities and much more!
Our team at x2x eCommerce has built a Point of Sale solution with NetSuite for solving chronic issues of application slowdown faced by NetSuite customers while using the solution or compatible POS applications.
It is impossible to think about a slowdown while customers checking out their products online. Therefore, it is a notable issue where web based POS solutions cannot meet the needs of a retail company. Certainly, NetSuite, being an online software, it has issues with the processing speed needed at a retail organization.
Likewise with x2x eCommerce NetSuite and RMH (Retail Management Hero) integration, it allows its customers to follow desktop based Point of Sale application which is closely integrated with NetSuite in the backend. Even more, it ensures higher speed of processing retail transactions and updating NetSuite in parallel (real time activity).
As a result, NetSuite integrations can also be connected with several applications that needs the ability to send/receive data to NetSuite.
In contrast, thanks to x2x eCommerce, these are the integration capabilities with NetSuite:
- Download Items
- Item quantities
- Serialized Inventory quantities with serial numbers
- Item prices
- Customer Information
- Credit limits
- Available balance
- Create Cash Sales
- Invoice with multiple payments
- Customer Payments
- Sales Orders
- Similarly, bring Customer Deposits against Sales Orders
- Payment Methods
- Sales Reps.
- Tax Groups
- Shipment Methods/Carriers
EXPANDING TO OTHER APPLICATIONS
Finally, x2x eCommerce or is not limited to the POS integration with NetSuite. We have in-house competence to integrate applications with Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and Amazon (under development) to name a few.
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITLESS
x2x is more focused on its core competence. However, x2x aims to integrate as many applications with as many eCommerce solutions as possible.
HIGH DEMAND FOR NETSUITE INTEGRATION
There is a high demand for integration with NetSuite. The customer for whom we developed this solution was in the market for more than a year until we took the project and solved their problem.
The next blog will feature more about Zapier, the logical choice for x2x eCommerce in integrating wider ranges of applications available today!
First of all, not everything you need for your webstore may come in as a single package. There is over hundreds of solutions available today. Our solution, x2x eCommerce caters to all the eCommerce requirements. As a result, you can get started in less than 2 weeks and that is our guarantee!
Store management isn’t an easy task. How do you go about it? Let’s check it out:
x2x eCommerce allows you to integrate with your webstore easily! Your webstore design is unaffected and a simple software installation with the license key will solve your issues in no time!
x2x eCommerce is a perfect inventory management suite that handles the inventory from your webstore to the financial solution or vice versa.
Don’t worry about the upgrades, security server configuration, SSL-certificates and hosting. All you need to focus on is by selling and the back end is handled by x2x eCommerce!
You will always stay updated with your product statuses no matter what you sell – offline or online
You will be able to setup your product variations/options based on the item features (sizes, colors, categories etc.)
You can define different set of pricing for customers, wholesales differently. Set discount coupons, promo pricing, volume discounts and more to generate more sales.
Selling digital items
You can add digital items to your webstore similar to the physical products. Import inventory from excel spreadsheet to webstore instantly!
Setup different rates and provider details based on customers’ requirement and your preferences.
x2x eCommerce offers you a seamless experience. All regular functionalities are available within the screen and you can work on them without any hassle!
How about requesting a quick demo today? All you need is 30 minutes with our eCommerce experts and you will surely love it!
Finally, here’s our last part of the blog series on 2019 Must-Have features for your eCommerce Webstore. I’m sure you enjoyed reading our previous blogs and hope you have gained confidence to position your webstore for the coming year.
If you haven’t read our previous parts, certainly click on the below links:
Looks like there isn’t a perfect time to kick start your webstore business. Is there a specific reason? Maybe, but it is the idea that turns your webstore to success.
Here’s the last set of features you would consider implementing for your eCommerce business.
- Searching and sorting features to find customers easily
- Viewing customer information and previous purchase details consequently
- Easily manage customer accounts
- Adding private comments to a customer also
- Deleting customer accounts for the reason that they have violated any terms or inactivity
- Resetting login passwords of the customer due to loss of password
- Easy export of customer information to Microsoft Excel
- Viewing customer product reviews
- Searching and sorting of orders easily with specific values
- Consequently managing and updating order statuses
- Viewing order and purchase information such as tax, shipping, products, addresses etc.
- Viewing billing address maps
- Creating and managing custom order status messages consequently
- Receiving emails when the order is placed
- Availability of exporting orders to Microsoft Excel
- Creating discount codes
- Manage discount codes in contrast with categories, products or brands
- Similarly, add discount codes for shipping
- Changing discount code status to active and inactive state
- Flexibility of changing percentage offer or amount offer
- Automatically apply discount codes when a user adds a product to the shopping cart
- Set up start date and expiry of discount codes
- Also, set up maximum number of discount codes
- Availing the code a number of times before becoming inactive automatically
- Interactive dashboard populated with statistics and bar diagrams
- Ability for users to change dashboard data in contrast to date ranges
- Similarly, dashboards may include store sales by amount, sales order volumes, new customers vs. returning customers, top purchased products, top selling brands, most used discount codes etc.
- Dashboards should also contact low inventory reports, available products in warehouse/store, total categories available in store, number of customers, lifetime orders and total revenue
Likewise, a single report comprises of sales by date range, low inventory with respect to quantity, top selling products with respect to date range, new acquired customers based on the date filter etc.
- Easy to manage dynamic title tag format throughout the webstore
- Configuring the dynamic title and META tags for categories, sub-categories, brand and product pages
Specific Title & Meta Information
- Configure webstore wide default title and META tags consequently
- Configuring the webstore main page and META tags
- Furthermore, set up unique title, META tags and URL data for desired content pages, brand, category or product pages
- Setting shipping rates based on distance, shipping provider, zone and weight
- Specific pricing or percentage of order
- Live shipping rates based on shipping location utilizing logistics providers
- Setting and managing shipping promo codes or discount codes
- Ability to set free shipping on individual items
- Activate and deactivate logistics carriers
- Activate and deactivating payment types
- Managing authorized payment account settings
- Manage PayPal account settings
- Allowing Cash on Delivery options
Locations and Tax Details
- Managing delivery locations
- Manage tax rates for each states by percentage (For e.g. in North America, taxes apply for US States or Canadian provinces)
- Activate or deactivate ZIP Codes
- Ability to setup email servers and store email addresses
- The fields will include server port, server name, usernames, passwords etc.
- Adding or deleting admin logins with username, email and password.
Well, that is it from us! Wishing you a wonderful 2019 and may your business flourish with customers and revenue!
It is very important to have a featured packed webstore to succeed online today. In contrast, even the minute details really counts and makes a big difference!
Similarly, have you read our previous blog on 2019 Must-Have features for your eComemrce Webstore? If not, click the link below to read:
You really need to work hard towards customer satisfaction by bringing in additional features, which aids conversions, and improving overall eperience of the webstore. Your eCommerce portal needs to stand ahead from other’s ensuring a competitive edge in the market.
As mentioned earlier in the previous blog, these must haves are for any size businesses. It is very imperative that your webstore complies with the requirement that you are investing into for generating business. Every customer that visits your eCommerce site should visit with a particular interest, finding the required information, potential lead for conversions. You also need to get required notifications and reports in order to optimize your webstore continuously.
The trend goes with webstore designs. In fact, they are over focused towards it. I do admit the fact that a neat design will attract visitors but if your site does not generate sales for your eCommerce business, it is not worth the money you have invested. On the other hand, eCommerce solutions providers do not offer all the features for your site to be successful. SEO, Search Media Optimization and lead conversions aren’t add-ons; they need to be the mandatory features for any webstore project.
- Managing content and creating latest content pages
- Adding and managing images in image library
- Editing pages with a user friendly content editor
- Setting pages to active or inactive state
- Image cropping and editing feature
- Setting up page URLs and SEO features
- Easily manage your blog posts.
- Managing the blog posts
- Setting posts to active or inactive state
- Setting the publishing date for posts
- Adding & managing images in image library
- Add blog summary and complete blog post using user friendly content editor
- Add the blog posts to the product listings
- Setting up page URLs and SEO features
- Choosing blog categories and authors
- Managing the homepage banners
- Set the banner view orders
- Setting up the banner URLs or unlinking them
- Setting up banners to active or inactive state
- Managing main navigations which includes headers, sides and footers
- Adding the drop down to main navigation
- Managing SEO on the links. For e.g. Link title
- Redirecting links to open in same or new window
- Managing the main email template for auto response emails
- Setting auto email for order status emails
- Setting auto email for thank you emails on product reviews and blog comment postings
- Managing all product reviews
- Setting reviews to approved or discarded state
- Managing blog comments
- Setting comments to approved or discarded state
Are you excited about 2019? On the other hand, are you not sure?
Certainly, you will have noticed that it is the same way at the end of every year! (Seriously, this happens to everyone every year!)
Our recommendation is to follow the right strategy, which you are always following: creating the best products your customers love, high customer engagement and adding new products to keep your users excited.
Ohh, almost forgot, building long-lasting relationships to grow your business higher.
We are just few days away from 2019! Many businesses have implemented webstore capabilities to reach out to their beloved customers across the world. In contrast, speaking about webstores, it is all about features, UI and usability.
There are hundreds of eCommerce solutions providers today, but what features matters the most for you? Let us check it out:
Don’t get too excited! Seems like you have come across these features before, but this is for the newbies who are stepping into the eCommerce world to promote their businesses:
Consequently, one of our clients was boasting about having Magento as their webstore platform. While I proceed further, I have a humble request to the readers. If you feel that a large line of product offering will resolve all your eCommerce needs, you are wrong! Marketing strategies alone won’t help you get anywhere. The webstore features/functionalities are the key for both customers and webstore owners. Being an eCommerce business owner, it’s mandatory that you own the tools to better manage your webstore which includes the admin features that aligns with your business needs. Let’s take an example: when offering payment terms to your client, you need to make sure that the webstore is able to set credit limits for a customer. This is very much possible in contrast to what we are discussing right now with the integration tool, x2x eCommerce.
As a result, when moving into an eCommerce plan, make sure that you have the right features, else, you will regret later!
- Content solutions in contrast with webstore integration
- Discount codes, gift coupon or promotion code generators so you can attract audience with gift offerings
- Easy Cart checkouts as a result – 100% sales!
- SEO friendly platform for product pages and layout
- Integrated with email marketing
- Payment Gateway options
- Upgrade/upscale options for your platform
This is going to be a blog series. I will be writing about the core features in three parts.
You cannot sell anything without a catalog isn’t it? Same goes with the webstores. You need a perfect catalog management solution within your eCommerce portal. Products like x2x eCommerce comes with a bulk update feature for your catalogs that automatically updates the price, quantity and even images with a click of a button!
A catalog management suite comprises of categories, products and brands.
- Manage your categories and sub-categories easily
- Search capability to effectively sort and find the required categories
- Categories can be active and inactive (live/offline)
- Setting URLs and SEO features for the categories
- Managing categories images/thumbnails
- Feature your categories on the navigation pane
- Setting URLs and SEO features for brands
- Managing your brands
- Featuring the brands on homepage
- Setting brands to active or inactive mode
- Easy manage brand logos
- Easy to edit and manage products.
- Search functionalities – find products in the desired categories using specified attributes
- Product fields with SKU, name, additional details, list price, selling price, weight, stock, minimum quantity order amount, product details, shipping fee etc.
- Able to choose options like free shipping, featured, reviews allowed and more
- Manage or add product images or additional images
- Easy editor interface to manage content
- Adding products to multiple or single categories
- Manage or add accessories
- Embedding YouTube or Videos from streaming sites
- Manage and approve product reviews
We are just 2 weeks away from Christmas! You can hear Jingle Bells ringing if you listen well. Santa Clause is on his way with his friends. Merry Christmas folks!
Same goes with the promotions. I am sure everyone has their emails flooded with offers, promotions and deals. You get to experience many X’mas marketing strategies. This blog will cover couple of tips to enhance your online sales and trust me; you are going to see at least 40% increase in sales for your webstore!
#1. Setting up your Marketing Strategy
Google Analytics and Google Adwords: After you have setup targeted deals page for X’mas, you will see an increase in the quality score compared to the ones who haven’t created any. You can minimize costs when it comes to bidding for coveted keywords.
Keep track of your page reach, clicks and other engagement data using Google Analytics. This way, you will be able to change your strategy based on the current situations.
Emailers: Most of the webstores follow email campaigns as a marketing practice. You can create Christmas deal specific email campaigns and send them at regular intervals to attract visitors to your website.
Social Media Adverts: You should be focusing on Pinterest, Instagram along with Facebook. These social media platforms are recommended due to higher traffic and visual appearance. Get in touch with your graphics team to come up with pretty GIFs, videos and target them towards your potential customers.
#2. Setting up a dedicated Seasons’ Greetings Page
Focus on the categories/products that will generate top deals from your webstore for Christmas. You can add snippet or overlays to relevant pages from your website to boost user engagement. Come with attractive page designs and offers and get benefited by creating search advertisements (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads etc.)
#3. 360-degree content based campaigns
On your website/deal page, theme the page with Christmas designs powered by infographics, videos and definitely, posts. You can bring in gifting tips for family audience, fashion, food and beverages etc. Bring in a techie-Christmas feeling to everyone out there!
Once you are done with the page/site, start promoting it via email campaigns and social media pages. It can be added as snippets in your email campaigns and videos/banners can go in social media channels.
#4. Diverting web traffic from the main site
You have already setup SEO for your webstore’s mail page isn’t it? When it’s Christmas, you need to design banners diverting the users to the Christmas deal page. Adding overlays and banners will surely bring in more traffic to such pages instantly.
#5. Website Performance – 100%!
If you were a customer, wat do you feel if the webstore is a morosely loading platform? Especially during those busy sales like Black Friday, it’s going to be the biggest issue that you should have resolved earlier. Inorder to ensure that your webstore is steady and got higher performance, add a plugin which actually popups a survey in the screen. You will be able to evaluate the website performance better with visitor survey information.
#6. Transparency and Trust
Since it’s X’mas, customers do know very well that you won’t be able to deliver the orders within a day. What disappoints customers is that you have given a false promise and them expecting for it. It’s like you give a tiny asterisks during such announcements. Trust me, it’s a very bad idea!
Instead, run a footer message in the website saying you won’t be able to fulfill the order delivery. You may lose some of the orders, but it won’t compromise customer loyalty and satisfaction.
#7. Choosing the right Integration tool for your webstore and ERP
You got your webstore ready and probably running an ERP in the backend to file the invoices and inventory details. How about exploring a revolutionary solution combining the power of top-notch ERP solutions and Enterprise eCommerce suite? Well, see the benefits for yourself!
- Your top-notch ERP suite integrated eCommerce module
- Live in 4 weeks
- Supports top notch e-commerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerceand Shopify
- Start selling right away with Amazon and other Marketplaces
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Retail Management Suite and Retail Management Hero (RMH)
- Fully secure, PCI DSS enabled checkout
- Multi-device compatible
- Warehouse Management System compatible
- Custom eCommerce app for iPhone/Android
That’s all folks! Wish you a Merry Christmas and a fantabulous year ahead.
Happy Christmas Marketing!
x2x eCommerce comes with a full blown eCommerce integration suite powered by Microsoft RMS, Retail Management Hero and Microsoft Dynamics GP. Furthermore, it is facilitated for top-notch webstore solutions available today, our customers have been using x2x eCommerce to boost their webstores built on Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce.
Therefore with x2x eCommerce, you can always start selling right away. So let your retail application manage and keep your webstore updated in real time!
In contrast, today users are not just looking for options; they are demanding. Due to higher competition, webstores are compelled to go with appealing content and designs, faster page performance and user-friendly experience.
Whether you are kick starting an eCommerce business or looking forward to upgrading your existing solution, x2x eCommerce is the perfect choice. Furthermore, our team provides invoicing and inventory management features which deeply integrates with your top-notch ERP suites. It will assist you in managing frontend selling and backend processes from a single roof.
How x2x eCommerce can help?
x2x eCommerce helps you to build your webstore with user-friendly architecture to manage/create content in several formats that connects with popular keyword searches. Your webstore is also integrated with leading web analytical tools for measuring effectiveness.
Consequently, a popular webstore starts with a full-blown webstore customized according to your brand. Therefore, with design flexibility and great feature options of any software available, x2x eCommerce will empower your brand in no time.
#3. Product Catalog
Thanks to x2x eCommerce – It’s inventory management feature assists you to manage product catalog without any hassle. You an easily optimize product searches, promotion, presentation, channel placement and of course, pricing inorder to boost your online sales.
#4. Expertise in Retail Industry
x2x eCommerce has served various B2C companies across the world. With over 19 years of software and domain expertise, as a result, we know what features businesses are looking for. So, what is our strength? We deliver our solutions in less than 2 weeks’ time!
#5. Order Processing
Consequently, it doesn’t matter if you are selling products on a single website or several marketplaces or branded websites. Above all, your transactions and related information are processed centrally and available real time.
#6. Your Options
x2x eCommerce for Retail is available in two variants.
Retail eCommerce -Standard
- Order download
- Inventory Items
- Categories and subcategories
- Items assignment to categories
- multi-tier price levels
- Product images
- SEO information
- Item quantities
- Shipment information
Retail eCommerce -Lite
- Easy to use
- Works from the POS screen
- Choose the order type (Paid/Unpaid)
- Choose the order status
- Use generic customer to save orders
- Ship and invoice orders from POS
- Complete activity tracking
- Syn POS and eCommerce items
Money is not all to achieve everything! Only money cannot fetch you more money and it has only the path you choose brings you more returns.
Likewise, there are a lot of open source platforms and cheaper solutions available in the market where the above statement proves to be true. Don’t believe us? Check out the Forbes report here!
x2x eCommerce is one of the popular e-commerce software integrators that powers hundreds of webstores today across the world. What helps us to work even more with different webstores is the availability of top-notch ecommerce solutions making it easy to start immediately.
Consequently, The Forrester Research (e-retail forecast) shows that US e-retail businesses will see a growth of 57% in 2018. These facts are enough to prove why webstores are getting popular today. Not just start-ups are getting into the e-commerce business. Various retail and wholesale businesses are moving into e-retail/webstore platform to boost their brand visibility and sales.
So, what are the advantages of using an e-commerce software for your online retail business? Check it out:
#1. No more Shipping Hassles
All you need to do is choose the right supply area (country wise) and the facilitator you need to integrate from various payment management suites. Today, you will be able to manage logistics information, set discounts and tax rules straight from your e-commerce solution using integrated platforms such as x2x eCommerce!
#2. Quick Selling Cycle
You will enjoy maximum returns with lesser investment and efforts. x2x eCommerce justifies this part by integrating it with top-notch webstores (Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce) and ERP solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, Retail Management Hero etc. Several features can be integrated with the help of a mouse click which can easily manage your back office activities in no time. You can focus more on the store front activities instead of admin functions.
#3. Easy site configuration and setup
Top class webstore solution provides support in creating/configuring your webstore right from site designs to payment integration capabilities. E-commerce solution provides can even setup a webstore in hours with their predefined templates (page designs, inventory and categories, payment gateway etc.)
#4. Reliable Customer Service
No webstore can survive without fulfilling the needs of a customer. Customer satisfaction is the key for any business today. The more easier the shopping experience, the better. Integrating customer service solutions like Jira and Zendesk with your webstore will ensure flawless customer service experience. A central repository (CRM) along with your webstore can help in managing new client accounts, order modifications and even retain existing clients.
#5. Payment Integration
Once your webstore is fully equipped with site designs, inventory and security features, the next step is to integrate your payment solution. There are various payment partners available today which can be installed without any hassle. All you need to ensure is that all major debit/credit cards, online banking, e-wallets are available with your payment integration suite.
You do not have to worry about the support services provided by the top-notch e-commerce solution providers. They will always be there at your service by providing documentation help, technical support via phone or chat, video tutorials, one-to-one sessions, webinars or even via community forums. What is the best part? These are all free!
#7. Shopping and Marketing Features
Most of the webstores these days come with in-built SEO features. It helps your webstore to rank higher in search engine results. This will help you in acquiring new customer with less effort. The webstore analytics will help you check out the real-time data and make better decisions.
With x2x eCommerce, you can now easily modify pricing and inventory in no time. Make sure of vouchers and coupon options to encourage your customers to boost your brand without any additional costs. Customer loyalty programs will also encourage more users to visit your webstore too.
E-commerce solutions come with plenty of options that will make lives easier for you to manage your webstore. That is not all! You also need to work on your customer engagement models, deliverables and other USPs, which your customers expect from an online store.
It’s easy to just setup a webstore buy purchasing a domain and integrating an e-commerce platform. However, in order to survive, you need to follow marketing strategies and a chain of related activities in a long run.
That’s why we have created a wonderful tool called x2x eCommerce that lies between your webstore and ERP solution to better manage your financials and inventory. Why hire hundreds of personnel to manage when you have an automated tool to handle?
Get in touch with our experts today for a quick demo!
The digital commerce solutions have grown to a state due to enhanced vendor choices, feature offerings, service offerings and attractive pricing models.
Above all, why the mid-market retailers choose WooCommerce today? Find out by reading our blog:
It is predicted that by 2020,
- The smart personalized engines will be used for recognizing consumer intent that will enhance business profits to 15%.
- 50 percent of the web stores will list or sell products via core commerce websites
- 25 percent of top online sellers will have first generation powered e-commerce capabilities.
- Seems like 10 percent of the companies following digital commerce will grow to a business platform that transforms into digital businesses.
- Consequently, 60 percent of companies will use open ecosystems for scaling the growth.
The Market Definition
Let’s take the case of Gartner. Certainly, their view of digital commerce environment is based on transformation technology or delivering on the users’ future needs. It isn’t focused on today’s market.
As a result, Gartner’s view of the digital commerce market is focused on transformation technologies or approaches delivering on the future needs of end users. It is not focused on the market as it is today. In contrast, Gartner defines digital commerce market as buying and selling of goods & services with the help of digitization technology, which results in the value transactions to customer.
The features of digital commerce solutions are:
- Shopping Carts
- Pricing, merchandising and promotion management
- Country specific storefronts (Like Amazon)
- SEO/Digital Marketing features using mapping and tagging.
- Fully functional search features for inventory in the webstore.
That’s not all, solutions with integration capabilities also play a great role for their webstores and ERP suites. The core back-office requirements, distribution channels as well as customer facing apps are successfully integrated using solutions like x2x eCommerce.
Most of the e-commerce platforms have similar functionalities (not identical though). For instance, various platforms provides support for business to business sales, digital goods but not all solutions follow the same set of functionalities for these features. The digital commerce solutions help in supporting the seller and buyer relationships. It could be B2C or B2B customers. In some cases, it also support continual buying via automation features like auto replenishment or subscription based services.
Furthermore, the digital commerce capabilities found in platforms are for:
- Offering simplified purchasing process.
- Anticipating consumer’s needs.
- Personalized consumer experience complying respect and privacy.
WooCommerce is the best customizable product for growing your online business for Free. Yes, you read that right; it’s free and powered by WordPress. Woocommerce powers over 28 percent of the webstores across the world (Stats from Builtwith). It has support teams across the world and if you have purchased plugins to enhance your webstore capabilities, it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are looking to customize your webstore, first have a sneak peek at the WooCommerce extensions.
WooCommerce platform offers extendable, open-sourced and adaptable interface. They will be able to build a webstore as per your desire. There are over 350 contributors for WooCommerce where you can join one of the fastest growing open-sourced communities on the web. Why not use the platform you are already familiar with (WordPress) and upgrade to WooCommerce to build your webstore? Sounds like a great plan, right?
Why x2x eCommerce
You can always start a webstore by choosing a top-notch e-commerce platform for your business. But, what if your business grows rapidly? Hiring several employees won’t be a better solution. x2x eCommerce is the one-stop suite to manage Retail and eCommerce stores. Available in various integration variants such as Retail Management Hero, Microsoft Retail Management Solution and Microsoft Dynamics GP etc., x2x eCommerce helps you to:
- Download orders; and upload items, prices, quantities, and catalog.
- Similarly, sell on eBay, Jet and other marketplaces.
- Multi-device compatible.
- Warehouse Management System compatible.
- Custom eCommerce app for iPhone/Android
Above all, you can start selling right away using top-notch e-commerce suites. Likewise, let your retail solution manage and keep your e-commerce store updated at all times.