Data is vital! Words undoubtedly showcase an impact, but it seems more realistic when numbers start showing, that is where actual progress becomes obvious. Let’s dig deep in what Mobile eCommerce is and the benefits it can bring. The more you research the more data you collect assuring reliability for the answer to your question.
With the boom of online businesses, showing no indication of backing down. A large number of purchase transactions are predicted to complete through mobiles in the near future.
A few lesser-known statements that might be useful:
- 8 out of 10 Americans shop on their mobile devices
- 15% buy online weekly.
- Statistics are expecting Mobile eCommerce to outpace non-mobile commerce in 2021 (Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics)
- Nearly 71B had been spent on mobile advertising in 2018, while 37B was spent on desktop (Source: https://www.journalism.org/)
In this time and era when almost every individual has become mobile-savvy, shopping habits have had a massive impact over the last few years. Gen-Z has been a forefront of this change, and also a highly demanding generation, wanting everything on an immediate basis. Mobile eCommerce has made it possible in today’s fast-paced times as per consumer requirements on a global scale.
People are conveniently relying more and more on their mobile devices and we know for a fact, these devices are going nowhere. With the penetration of Artificial Intelligence, retailers can now prepare for the future before time and are doing so by moving towards developing apps. By using AI, the right products can be visible to the right target audience and all that with a smaller screen.
However, it is no more a concern whether mobile eCommerce is valuable or not – shopping to investing, all has been covered. What does make a difference is the consumer’s experience when visiting your website. Convenience is one of the main requirements for a consumer, and the desire for product information becomes higher. Two important question every consumer has in mind:
- Are the desired products available?
- Will the delivery be done in less than 2-3 days?
What you should do?
- Include all necessary information in a mobile-friendly format for the customer’s assurance and your product’s legitimacy.
- Accordion menu and drop-downs can help control page length and help the potential customer find what they are looking for.
Times are changing, for retailers to be ignoring the progression of Mobile eCommerce will lead them towards a setback. In order to match this progression, brands need to understand this change and prepare to invest in Mobile eCommerce. Agility at this stage is what will help your business outgrow your expectation.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with our experts today to learn more about Mobile eCommerce and expand your business not just virtually but globally!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a FREE 1-Hour consultation session today.