It is very important to have a featured packed webstore to succeed online today. In contrast, even the minute details really counts and makes a big difference!
Similarly, have you read our previous blog on 2019 Must-Have features for your eComemrce Webstore? If not, click the link below to read:
You really need to work hard towards customer satisfaction by bringing in additional features, which aids conversions, and improving overall eperience of the webstore. Your eCommerce portal needs to stand ahead from other’s ensuring a competitive edge in the market.
As mentioned earlier in the previous blog, these must haves are for any size businesses. It is very imperative that your webstore complies with the requirement that you are investing into for generating business. Every customer that visits your eCommerce site should visit with a particular interest, finding the required information, potential lead for conversions. You also need to get required notifications and reports in order to optimize your webstore continuously.
The trend goes with webstore designs. In fact, they are over focused towards it. I do admit the fact that a neat design will attract visitors but if your site does not generate sales for your eCommerce business, it is not worth the money you have invested. On the other hand, eCommerce solutions providers do not offer all the features for your site to be successful. SEO, Search Media Optimization and lead conversions aren’t add-ons; they need to be the mandatory features for any webstore project.
- Managing content and creating latest content pages
- Adding and managing images in image library
- Editing pages with a user friendly content editor
- Setting pages to active or inactive state
- Image cropping and editing feature
- Setting up page URLs and SEO features
- Easily manage your blog posts.
- Managing the blog posts
- Setting posts to active or inactive state
- Setting the publishing date for posts
- Adding & managing images in image library
- Add blog summary and complete blog post using user friendly content editor
- Add the blog posts to the product listings
- Setting up page URLs and SEO features
- Choosing blog categories and authors
- Managing the homepage banners
- Set the banner view orders
- Setting up the banner URLs or unlinking them
- Setting up banners to active or inactive state
- Managing main navigations which includes headers, sides and footers
- Adding the drop down to main navigation
- Managing SEO on the links. For e.g. Link title
- Redirecting links to open in same or new window
- Managing the main email template for auto response emails
- Setting auto email for order status emails
- Setting auto email for thank you emails on product reviews and blog comment postings
- Managing all product reviews
- Setting reviews to approved or discarded state
- Managing blog comments
- Setting comments to approved or discarded state
Are you excited about 2019? On the other hand, are you not sure?
Certainly, you will have noticed that it is the same way at the end of every year! (Seriously, this happens to everyone every year!)
Our recommendation is to follow the right strategy, which you are always following: creating the best products your customers love, high customer engagement and adding new products to keep your users excited.
Ohh, almost forgot, building long-lasting relationships to grow your business higher.
x2x eCommerce comes with a full blown eCommerce integration suite powered by Microsoft RMS, Retail Management Hero and Microsoft Dynamics GP. Furthermore, it is facilitated for top-notch webstore solutions available today, our customers have been using x2x eCommerce to boost their webstores built on Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce.
Therefore with x2x eCommerce, you can always start selling right away. So let your retail application manage and keep your webstore updated in real time!
In contrast, today users are not just looking for options; they are demanding. Due to higher competition, webstores are compelled to go with appealing content and designs, faster page performance and user-friendly experience.
Whether you are kick starting an eCommerce business or looking forward to upgrading your existing solution, x2x eCommerce is the perfect choice. Furthermore, our team provides invoicing and inventory management features which deeply integrates with your top-notch ERP suites. It will assist you in managing frontend selling and backend processes from a single roof.
How x2x eCommerce can help?
x2x eCommerce helps you to build your webstore with user-friendly architecture to manage/create content in several formats that connects with popular keyword searches. Your webstore is also integrated with leading web analytical tools for measuring effectiveness.
Consequently, a popular webstore starts with a full-blown webstore customized according to your brand. Therefore, with design flexibility and great feature options of any software available, x2x eCommerce will empower your brand in no time.
#3. Product Catalog
Thanks to x2x eCommerce – It’s inventory management feature assists you to manage product catalog without any hassle. You an easily optimize product searches, promotion, presentation, channel placement and of course, pricing inorder to boost your online sales.
#4. Expertise in Retail Industry
x2x eCommerce has served various B2C companies across the world. With over 19 years of software and domain expertise, as a result, we know what features businesses are looking for. So, what is our strength? We deliver our solutions in less than 2 weeks’ time!
#5. Order Processing
Consequently, it doesn’t matter if you are selling products on a single website or several marketplaces or branded websites. Above all, your transactions and related information are processed centrally and available real time.
#6. Your Options
x2x eCommerce for Retail is available in two variants.
Retail eCommerce -Standard
- Order download
- Inventory Items
- Categories and subcategories
- Items assignment to categories
- multi-tier price levels
- Product images
- SEO information
- Item quantities
- Shipment information
Retail eCommerce -Lite
- Easy to use
- Works from the POS screen
- Choose the order type (Paid/Unpaid)
- Choose the order status
- Use generic customer to save orders
- Ship and invoice orders from POS
- Complete activity tracking
- Syn POS and eCommerce items
All right, we have been talking a lot about Retail Management Hero with Magento and Shopify. As per the requests from our customers, we decided to work on x2x eCommerce with WooCommerce integration with top-notch ERP suites like Microsoft Dynamics GP and Retail Management Hero.
To the WooCommerce users out there, if you are looking for an integration platform that helps you manage Inventory and Invoices within a click of a button, x2x eCommerce is the right choice!
Have you updated the latest 3.5.0? We believe that you are all delighted to experience the latest features running on your webstore. Perhaps, you need to check out the update process again and make sure things are running perfectly.
Thanks to the WordPress environment (80% of the websites are on WordPress), the open source platform has given everyone to create virtually to enhance their websites/webstore. The only con that you can find that it is difficult to predict the future when thousands of new add-ons are created in different environments under different scenarios.
How can you gear up for this latest update? In addition, it is advisable to choose an integration suite to handle your inventory and invoice management without any hassle.
Tests for every release/major release
After the first stages, you will have the automated backups functional and a test environment for testing. You can prepare your production/live environment as your real-time data or customers are not affected by the changes. You will also learn on how you can handle the obstacles that you face during the testing period.
The plan depends on how to see your webstore’s future. Check out the following checklist for a perfect plan:
- Preparing test site and checking out each releases
- The testing environments – is it only the test site or other sites?
- The testing period
- Stakeholders who will be involved in the process
- What sort of requirements requires testing?
Well, you might feel natural and less awkward when it comes to including bug fixes, plugins/extensions setup when not working well together and working on the dev site.
The role of integration suite – x2x eCommerce
x2x eCommerce is a revolutionary solution that combines the power of top notch ERP solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, Retail Management Hero and Enterprise eCommerce for a feature rich, fully optimized, responsive and multi-device friendly web store that can be managed all within your ERP systems.
Features that you can benefit from:
- Powerful eCommerce Platform
- Multi-Level, Easy to Navigate Catalogs
- Live Product Integration
- Multi-Tier Customer Centric Item Pricing
- Webstore <-> ERP Order or Invoice Integration
- Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Consumer (B2C) eCommerce
- Sell 3 times more than lower TCO
- Top notch Business Analytics and Reporting
- Powerful and Personalized eCommerce Marketing
- Product Image Integration (Easy to update product Images in bulk)
- Mobile and multi-device compatible